- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Jason Fladlien - April 8, 2021
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Matt Clark - March 3, 2021
- Catch Up with The Profit Junkie Podcast: Here are all of the episodes! - March 2, 2021
The Profit Junkie Podcast with Jake Randall – Episode 43 – Matt Clark
On this week’s podcast, Jake talked about LinkedIn strategy with the founder of The Virtual Edge and co-creator of The Rainmaker System- Matt Clark.
Matt began in door-to-door sales when he sprung to success. However, he decided to switch gears in his early twenties and focus on automation and developing systems. Matt and partner developed an online training system, and now they have a highly-skilled coaching team that supports thousands of businesses a year in their Rainmaker Training.
Matt has helped thousands of businesses in 26 countries grow exponentially. He and his business partner are on a mission to reach 10k businesses worldwide and build a vibrant Rainmaker community.
Matt and his team believe in showing people they can help by actually helping them. Today’s episode is full of “light bulb moments” that will have you eager to update your own LinkedIn profile as soon as you listen.
Matt and Jake cover all of the critical info you need to know to have a stand-out LinkedIn profile and generate more daily leads for your business, including:
- The biggest mistakes people make when starting on LinkedIn
- Why it’s important to know your ideal client
- The “pick-up formula” to reach out to your ideal client
- Optimizing your profile to be more direct
- Components of the “ASK Campaign”
- Why your LinkedIn profile is more than just a resume
- And so much more!
Connect with Matt Clark:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.