- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Matt Clark - March 3, 2021
- Catch Up with The Profit Junkie Podcast: Here are all of the episodes! - March 2, 2021
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Dimitris Skiadas - December 23, 2020
The Profit Junkie Podcast with Jake Randall – Episode 41 – Stephen Somers
On this week’s podcast, Jake Randall sat down with fellow entrepreneur Stephen Somers. Stephen and Jake discuss the ins and outs of building a business, and why it’s not only important to grow a business, but also a trusting relationship with clients.
Stephen always knew he wanted to own his own business but wasn’t sure how to successfully make money online. Ten years later, and only six years after starting Marketplace Superheroes, Stephen successfully runs an 8-figure business. He created a place where people have an opportunity for success.
In the podcast, Jake and Stephen discuss…
- How Stephen built Marketplace Superheroes from the ground up.
- The importance of learning from a community.
- Why mindset matters.
- Realizing the differences in consuming vs. producing.
- Why you should build a long-term business that has potential for longevity.
- Stephen’s thoughts on the impact COVID19 has had on eCommerce.
YouTube Channel: Marketplace Superheroes