- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Jason Fladlien - April 8, 2021
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Matt Clark - March 3, 2021
- Catch Up with The Profit Junkie Podcast: Here are all of the episodes! - March 2, 2021
The Profit Junkie Podcast with Jake Randall – Episode 40 – Kevin Rogers
Passion. It’s what we all are searching for in our lives, especially when it comes to our business. We want to find something we love. Something that doesn’t feel like ‘work.’
Kevin Rogers, the founder of Copy Chief, was in the same place. Rogers loved writing since he was young, and found his calling in freelance writing where he excelled for over ten years. However, he found himself facing severe burnout.
In 2014, he started his wildly successful business, Copy Chief. By 2016, he was ready to leap into his business full-time. Copy Chief has grown into one of the most successful educational tools for freelance writers by creating a thriving and supportive community of the top online marketers.
We had the opportunity to sit down with Kevin Rogers and hear his story of inspiration and finding his passion in his work.
Rogers shares the following with The Profit Junkie:
- His journey to getting started as a freelance writer.
- The importance of taking chances and doing things that scare you.
- What happened when he found his true passion.
- People who inspired him and nurtured his growth as a writer.
- How he went from the trenches of writing to teaching others how to be successful.
- The hardest part of his transition from an independent contractor to a successful business owner.
- The factors that set Copy Chief apart from other online writing groups.
Get connected and continue learning money-saving tips for you and your business:
Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/taxbottracker/
Join the Copy Chief community or hire a copywriter at https://copychief.com
Follow Kevin Rogers on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/therealcopychief/
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.