- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Kevin Rogers - September 17, 2020
- Writing Ad Copy Like Your (Business) Life Depends On It with Ray Edwards - September 9, 2020
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Ray Edwards - September 9, 2020
The Profit Junkie Podcast with Jake Randall – Episode 39 – Ray Edwards
Do you need someone to buy into your idea? Donate to your cause? Help out your charity? Go to the restaurant you want to eat at? Influence anyone’s decision about anything?
It’s all in the art of persuasion.
This episode, we sit down with the King of Copywriting: Ray Edwards. He is a best-selling copywriter and a communications expert. After starting in the radio business, he took his copywriting skills to start his own copywriting business. After decades of success, he now teaches others how to write copy for themselves and achieve prosperity.
The need for copywriting has become more urgent because people need to market their businesses and their ideas. Everything is copy. You are always trying to sell something or influence the decision of someone.
Edwards shared some of his secrets of success with us. His interview with The Profit Junkie covers:
- How to utilize the Six-Step PASTOR Framework for good copy
P: person, problem, pain
A: amplify, aspirations
S: story, struggle, solution, system
T: transformation, testimony
- How to get to know your customers and see the world from their perspective to meet them where they are.
- Why it is important to invest time talking to your customers and the people who said ‘no’ to your product/service.
- Why it is important to be willing to fail and learn from those failures.
Get a FREE copy of Ray Edwards best-selling book, How To Write Copy That Sells at rayedwards.com/freebook.
Ray Edwards Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rayedwards/
Ray Edwards Website: https://rayedwards.com
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.