- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Matt Clark - March 3, 2021
- Catch Up with The Profit Junkie Podcast: Here are all of the episodes! - March 2, 2021
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Dimitris Skiadas - December 23, 2020
The Profit Junkie Podcast with Jake Randall – Episode 38 – Dennis Yu
Dennis Yu is the CEO of BlitzMetrics, a digital marketing company which partners with schools to train young adults.
Dennis’s program centers around mentorship, helping students grow their expertise to manage social campaigns for enterprise clients like the Golden State Warriors, Nike, and Rosetta Stone.
He’s an internationally recognized lecturer in Facebook Marketing and has spoken in 17 countries, spanning 5 continents, including keynotes at L2E, Gultaggen, and Marketo Summit.
Dennis has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, National Public Radio, TechCrunch, CNN, Fox News, and CBS Evening News.
He’s a regular contributor for Adweek’s SocialTimes column and has published in Social Media Examiner, Social Media Club, Tweak Your Biz, B2C, Social Fresh, and Heyo.
He held leadership positions at Yahoo! and American Airlines and studied Finance and Economics at Southern Methodist University as well as the London School of Economics.
In this episode, we talk to Dennis about how other people helped make him successful. It’s a theme that started in college when he became a presidential scholar at SMU. He didn’t think that he deserved it, but says that his friends vouched for him.
From there he paired up with people who were good at building websites. They were so good that they actually rebuilt SMUs website. From there it just escalated until they were building websites for billion-dollar corporations.
But his success didn’t end there…
Some topics we covered during our conversation:
- How Dennis has leveraged other people’s talents to make himself successful.
- The hack he’s discovered that keeps him from being overworked.
- Why having the right people in the room is more important than being the smartest person in the room.
- The best way to get your time back if your business is taking over your life.
- How to leverage goodwill into more leads for your business.
- The reason you should look for the silver lining in every situation, and why even the COIVD situation has its own silver lining.
- How you can get a video course from Dennis for free.
You can contact Dennis at email@example.com
Check out the One Minute Video course at blitzmetrics.com/omv.
Email for the free video course mentioned in the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org and say “I love Taxbot!”
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.