The Profit Junkie Podcast with Jake Randall – Episode 034 – Adam Carolla
Adam Carolla is a comedian, popular radio personality, author, and business owner. You may recognize him from the radio call-in show Loveline that ran from 1995-2005. He also started The Man Show, Crank Yankers, and several other television programs.
But it wasn’t always so glamorous for Adam. All of the jobs he had as a young man involved hands-on labor. Working the grill at McDonalds, cleaning carpets, carpentry, and digging ditches for low hourly wages. But he noticed that these labor jobs that were the hardest, and dirtiest to perform… were also the lowest paying.
So he decided to take a different path and got into comedy and radio. These days a typical day has Adam running his construction and automotive businesses. Because now he’s working ON the business instead of IN the business.
Adam has also written several books, the latest one being I’m Your Emotional Support Animal. And since he has a knack for pointing out things that will happen in the future… we’re guessing this book will be no different.
Some other topics covered in the episode:
- Why you can’t write a book alone… and how Adam created a system that helps him churn out bestselling books again and again.
- How he actually writes his books while driving his car to comedy gigs to save time!
- Why today’s “victim culture” is making it harder to help people.
- How Adam predicted that dogs would sniff out cancer…even though he was ridiculed for saying it before it’s time.
- Why trading time for money is lame, and what you should do instead.
Connect with Adam: www.adamcarolla.com
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.