- Ignite Your Entrepreneurial Spirit with John Lee Dumas - July 30, 2020
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – John Lee Dumas - July 29, 2020
- Spend a Little Time with Your Emotional Support Animal, Adam Carolla - July 22, 2020
Suzanne Evans went from secretary to a 7-million-dollar business in record time. Her company, Driven Inc, has been on the Inc 500/5000 list of fasting growing companies for 5 straight years. Her NY Times Best Selling book, The Way You Do Anything is the Way You Do Everything, set hundreds of thousands of business owners on their fast path to success. Suzanne has grown her brand from humble beginnings inside a 350 square foot Manhattan apartment to a sprawling office where she works with clients around the world.
Listen to this powerful Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Suzanne Evans about the More Than OK Club and helping small business owners make the right decisions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- Why entrepreneurs need to think of the COVID-19 situation as temporary.
- How you shouldn’t make short term decisions that become long term disasters.
- The importance of knowing where people are and supporting them in that place.
- How you can use this as a learning experience to benefit your business in the future.
- Why you need to figure out the best way to pivot your business during these uncertain times.
Connect with Suzanne:
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.