The Profit Junkie Podcast – Daniel Ramsey
Daniel Ramsey is the founder & CEO of MyOutDesk, the highest rated Virtual Assistant company in the marketplace with over hundreds of 5-star reviews, and over 10 years of experience, serving more than 5000 clients – including over half of the RealTrends™ Top 10 teams.
Daniel is a long-time licensed real estate broker who has sold hundreds of homes and made millions in commissions, and built real estate’s #1. Back in 2008, he was inspired by his own time-management struggles to find a better way to help agents leverage their time & energy, and created MyOutDesk to provide a trusted, reliable solution to the office administration, marketing & prospecting tasks that every agent has – but most lack the time to focus on.
Listen to this powerful The Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Daniel Ramsey about how to work remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How to combat the uncertainty that COVID-19 brought to many businesses.
- Why video and chat channels are so crucial for working remotely.
- The importance of keeping our economy going right now.
- How salespeople need to add value to for their customers.
- Why checking in on potential clients right now is more important than asking for the sale.
Connect with Daniel:
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.