- Growing Your Business? You’ll Want to “Fix This Next” with Mike Michalowicz - August 5, 2020
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Mike Michalowicz - August 5, 2020
- Ignite Your Entrepreneurial Spirit with John Lee Dumas - July 30, 2020
Ezra Firestone is the CEO of Smart Marketer Inc. and Co-Founder and CEO of Boom by Cindy Joseph and Zipify apps. He started out moonlighting as an entrepreneur. He continued to develop strategies for growing his business and became more connected with the e-commerce world.
He now has a team of over 40 employees all over the world and his businesses generate $20 million in revenue.
Listen to this powerful edition of The Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Ezra Firestone about e-commerce and running digital businesses.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- Why the first impression in your sales process is more vital now than ever.
- How interruption marketing is the modern-day equivalent to magazine ads.
- The importance of pre-sale engagement articles.
- How to make the customer chase you for sales instead of the other way around.
- Why it’s necessary to create assets for yourself through social media followers.
Connect with Ezra Firestone:
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.