The Profit Junkie Podcast – Jon Keel
Latest posts by Jake Randall (see all)
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Jon Keel - February 12, 2020
- Get Ready for the Social Media Challenge with David Asarnow - February 11, 2020
- “Overdeliver” to Your Prospects and Customers with Brian Kurtz - February 11, 2020
Jon Keel is founder and CEO of ImprovedResults.com, a website that helps small businesses increase revenue and gain freedom by using the proven automated systems. He also co-developed the Xavier University MBA E-Business program, where he taught for over three years.
He frequently speaks to wide audiences about Performance-Based for businesses. He co-developed the first pay-per-click search engine bid management and published the first book on the subject called Website Traffic.
Jon is a current member of the Dean’s Advisory Council for the College of Engineering at the Arkansas and is very active at his church, Crossroads Community Church.
Listen to this powerful The Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Jon Keel about the three ways to increase revenue.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How important it is to target the right customer.
- How businesses can double their revenue in a year without obtaining a new customer.
- The importance of getting existing customers go repeat and spend.
- Why the amount of money you keep is more important than the amount of money you make.
- Why people need to know the value of their time.
Connect with Jon:
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.