- Growing Your Business? You’ll Want to “Fix This Next” with Mike Michalowicz - August 5, 2020
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Mike Michalowicz - August 5, 2020
- Ignite Your Entrepreneurial Spirit with John Lee Dumas - July 30, 2020
Yanik Silver redefines how business is played in the 21st century at the intersection of more profits, more fun, and more impact. He is the author of several best-selling books including Evolved Enterprise and the upcoming Cosmic Journal.
Yanik is also the founder of Maverick1000, a private, invitation-only global network of top entrepreneurs and industry leaders. This group periodically assembles for breakthrough retreats, rejuvenating experiences, and impact opportunities (to-date raising over $3M+) with participating icons.
His lifetime goal is to connect visionary leaders and game changers to catalyze business models and new ideas for solving 100 of the world’s most impactful issues by the year 2100.
Listen to this powerful The Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Yanik Silver about his book Evolved Enterprise and how to create a social impact to produce more sales
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- Why it’s vital to give or create impact sooner rather than later.
- How creating impact sooner works even better for your business.
- Why having a social impact will increase your sales.
- How there are many different ways to have a social impact.
- Why you shouldn’t look at creating impact as an expense.
Connect with Yanik:
Guest Contact Info
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.