- Growing Your Business? You’ll Want to “Fix This Next” with Mike Michalowicz - August 5, 2020
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Mike Michalowicz - August 5, 2020
- Ignite Your Entrepreneurial Spirit with John Lee Dumas - July 30, 2020
Rob Kosberg is an international best-selling author and founder of www.BestSellerPublishing.org. He has been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and Entrepreneur magazine as well as hundreds of other shows, podcasts, magazines, and articles.
Rob’s Publish.Promote.Profit. system has been used by thousands of in dozens of countries. He shows entrepreneurs how to become the go-to authority in their market by writing, launching, and profiting with a best-selling book.
Since 2010, Rob has been the go-to teacher for coaches, consultants, and entrepreneurs who want more authority, more exposure, and more clients. Rob works with clients who understand that the way to make the greatest impact and income is via a best-selling book and the authority that comes with it.
Listen to this powerful The Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Rob Kosberg about Best Seller Publishing and increasing authority and profit through authorship.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How to use a book you’ve written to increase profits.
- Why those who are are at the top of their fields.
- How the book is the cheapest way to enter your world.
- Why it’s important to content that speaks narrowly to your ideal client.
- Why getting 20 good reviews will help gain credibility for the book’s hard launch.
Connect with Rob:
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.