The Profit Junkie Podcast – Bond Halbert
Latest posts by Jake Randall (see all)
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Jon Keel - February 12, 2020
- Get Ready for the Social Media Challenge with David Asarnow - February 11, 2020
- “Overdeliver” to Your Prospects and Customers with Brian Kurtz - February 11, 2020
Bond Halbert is continuing the family tradition of creating marketing breakthroughs and showing professional copywriters how to write copy to brings in more sales. Because of the book The Boron Letters, it’s well documented that Bond Halbert was given the most thorough education in direct marketing history directly from his father, Gary C. Halbert, Bond was among his father’s first students and was of course the closest to his dad in both a personal and professional relationship.
Most recently, Bond published the very first book ever written on editing sales copy, which many copywriters labeled an instant classic because it’s written in that characteristic Halbert style of being simple yet a highly effective way of showing copywriters how to keep a prospect’s attention.
After copychiefing some of the largest financial promotions of our time, Bond pioneered many tactics for getting the highest email open rates in any industry.
After Gary passed away Bond and his brother Kevin took ownership of TheGaryHalbertLetter.com which is experiencing it’s largest growth spurt which Bond freely admits is built upon his father’s legacy.
Along with his brother Kevin, Bond continues to put out the very best copywriting and other direct marketing related products the industry has to offer, including the now famous Halbert All-Star Audio Series, The Halbert Memorial event and updated versions of his father’s famous books Max Money and The Boron Letters. The brothers also started the now super popular Gary Halbert Copy Club on Facebook
Listen to this powerful The Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Bond Halbert about three phases of copywriting and The Halbert Copywriting Method Part III.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- Why it’s important to understand your clients to beat the competition.
- How you must have the courage to try new things that others haven’t tried.
- Why it’s important to edit your entire pieces in one sitting and then return to them later.
- How every time you use persuasion, you’re using a form of marketing.
- Why it’s important to constantly consider the three phases of copywriting.
Connect with Bond:
Guest Contact Info
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.