- Growing Your Business? You’ll Want to “Fix This Next” with Mike Michalowicz - August 5, 2020
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Mike Michalowicz - August 5, 2020
- Ignite Your Entrepreneurial Spirit with John Lee Dumas - July 30, 2020
Rylee Meek is the founder and CEO of the Social Dynamic Selling System, which turns dinner seminar marketing into a science. After responding to a small ad on Craigslist in 2009, Rylee was introduced to a new concept of selling, one which radically changed his life forever. Having Just $673 in his bank account, but more importantly a burning desire for more, Rylee went on to produce over $80 million in sales over the pays 8 years. Now that he has perfected his model through continual trial and error, he is sharing this learned wisdom, and is on a mission to help other entrepreneurs and business owners achieve the revenue goals they have to live the lifestyle they desire. Everything he teaches is tried, tested, refined, and proven to create a predictable, sustainable selling system.
Listen to this powerful The Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Rylee Meek about his Social Dynamic Selling System, which teaches people how to use a dinner seminar to create more sales.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- Why it’s important to sell something you’re passionate.
- How delivering one seminar generates more revenue in less time because you’re reaching a larger audience.
- Why it’s important to invite the right people to your seminar in order to receive the best return on investment.
- How important it is to give people a reason to make a decision about purchasing your product or service.
- Why it’s important to get your perfect system in place to yield the most revenue.
Connect with Rylee Meek:
Guest Contact Info:
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.