Adil Amarsi is one of the leading copywriters and young entrepreneurs today. Having brought in over 8 figures per client for four of his clients in the last year alone, Adil is a keen observer of what customers want and know how to write to them. As a published author and owner of Words That Sell Inc, he’s become one of the most referred copywriters today as he always gets great results for any client work he takes on, as well as being a consultant for top marketers around the globe.
Adil is one of those writers who you either work with and succeed or don’t hire and watch your competitors overtake you following his sound advice.
Listen to this powerful The Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Adil Amarsi about his formula for his story selling blueprint and the importance of storytelling in sales.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How people care more about the stories being told than the content.
- Why story selling must be integrated and explain why the product exists and what its benefits are.
- Why it’s important for you to get personal and show vulnerability in your sales stories.
- How to create a good headline that will entice people to read your story.
- Why being direct and telling people what to do will help you close more sales.
Connect with Adil Amarsi:
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.