- Growing Your Business? You’ll Want to “Fix This Next” with Mike Michalowicz - August 5, 2020
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Mike Michalowicz - August 5, 2020
- Ignite Your Entrepreneurial Spirit with John Lee Dumas - July 30, 2020
Seth Greene is the nation’s foremost authority on growing your business with a podcast.
Seth is the co-host of the Sharkpreneur podcast with Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington that was just named “One of the Top 10 Podcasts to Listen to in 2019” by Nasdaq.
He is the founder of the direct response marketing firm Market Domination llc, and he is a 7-time bestselling author who has been interviewed on NBC, CBS, Forbes, Inc, CBS Moneywatch and many more.
Listen to this powerful The Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Seth Greene about using podcasts as marketing tools to generate more revenue.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- Why it is better to have a conversation on a podcast than rant to your listeners.
- How vital it is to strategically chose who you interview for optimal exposure.
- Why you should interview your ideal clients or people you can’t afford to hire.
- How important it is to hire a team for podcast production.
- Why the pull of a media appearance can help you get important guests to come on your show.
Connect with Seth Greene:
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.