The Profit Junkie Podcast – Ted Prodromou
Ted Prodromou, America’s Leading LinkedIn Coach, is the award-winning, best-selling author of 5 books including Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business and Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business. He is a social selling expert and the founder of Search Marketing Simplified, LLC, a full-service social media marketing agency. The SMS team creates advanced LinkedIn, Facebook, Google and social media lead-generation strategies for small to medium-sized businesses with over $100 million in revenue generated.
Listen to this powerful The Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Ted Prodromou about utilizing different LinkedIn strategies for business owners to use to help grow their business.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- Why it’s important to build relationships with potential customers, instead of using aggressive marketing tactics.
- How changing the professional headline from a job title to a job description will put someone in front of thousands of others in LinkedIn’s algorithm.
- Why it’s important to spend money on networking.
- How the right hashtag can help bring a business owner more customers.
- Why providing a high end service and building relationships is the most effective kind of advertising.
Connect with Ted Prodromou:
Guest Contact Info
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.