- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Kevin Rogers - September 17, 2020
- Writing Ad Copy Like Your (Business) Life Depends On It with Ray Edwards - September 9, 2020
- The Profit Junkie Podcast – Ray Edwards - September 9, 2020
The Profit Junkie Podcast with Jake Randall – Episode 002 – Daniel Harmon
Daniel Harmon is co-founder and chief creative officer at Harmon Brothers. He directed and helped write hit ad campaigns for Squatty Potty (300 million views), Purple (400 million views), Chatbooks (100 million views), and FiberFix (50 million views). He also helped creative direct Poo~Pourri’s “Girl’s Don’t Poop” (50 million views).
Harmon Brothers’ have over 1.4 billion views across all campaigns and have helped drive over $350 million in sales. Daniel is married and has six kids which he considers his greatest accomplishments.
Listen to this powerful Profit Junkie Podcast episode with Daniel Harmon about his 10-Day Video Script Challenge. This challenge teaches the fundamentals of creating a successful commercial in just 10-days!
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How the Harmon Brothers utilize storytelling for both sales and brand recognition.
- Why brand recognition is as important as making a sale.
- How writing a commercial with no budget can be creatively beneficial.
- Where someone can go to participate in the 10-Day Video Script Challenge.
Connect with Daniel Harmon:
All content on this site is the property of Taxbot, LLC, The Profit Junkie Podcast, or the author. You may link to any article that you wish, or share via the social media buttons below. However, please do not copy articles or images for use on other sites without express written permission.