Lifetime mistakes in wealth building
- Claiming Medical Expenses for Tuition - May 19, 2020
- Making Capital Gains Taxes Disappear on a Profitable Home Sale - May 4, 2020
- Finding Forgiveness in the Payroll Protection Program - May 4, 2020
Lifetime mistakes by people trying to build wealth: Some of the biggest lifetime regrets are:
1. not taking enough time off to experience life.
2. Not having spent enough time for family.
3. Defining self worth by networth.
4. Mishandling personal relationships due to stress and lack of time.
Yes, I know life can be hard and stressful. However, if you don’t take time to “smell the roses” and appreciate what you have, you will really regret it